Welcome to jflowie.com, this website is strictly owned by J FLOWIE FLORIST.
The term ‘J Flowie’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘You’ or ‘Customer’ or ‘Buyer’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By continuing to browse and purchase from this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
J Flowie reserves the right to revise and update the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please discontinue and leave the website without hesitation.
- An order code/ order ID will be automatically generated from the system and confirmation of order will be sent via email. The order will not be considered confirmed until we have issued the email confirmation.
- Please check your junk/spam mail as well for email confirmation. Any incorrect details shall be informed at least the day before to our Whatsapp customer care line.
- When ordering, please ensure that all information and details such as address, postcode, contact number of the recipient is correct. We will held no responsibility for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details. Additional charges will be imposed for re-delivering the item.
- Same day delivery orders are usually processed immediately and cannot be changed. We strictly do not accept any forms of cancellation or change of order date for same day delivery/order.
- Delivery time usually starts from 12 pm – 7 pm. Although our team will try our best to suit the preferred delivery time range, there is no guarantee on this. J Flowie cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to any unforeseen circumstances such as heavy traffic, unpredictable rainy weather/flood or anything else beyond of our control. In any event of peak periods, our delivery services will be extended from 10 am – 8 pm.
- Specific time deliveries are not available. Casual requests such as preferences of specific delivery time will not be entertained.
- Please ensure that the receiver's contact number is correct and available during the period of delivery. If by any chance that our riders could not reach the receiver after several attempts, the items will be considered as ‘failed’ delivery and the item purchased will be sent back to our HQ. Additional charges will be imposed for re-delivering the item.
- It is also the customer's responsibility to inform our customer service care line if the buyer/sender does not want us to contact the receiver upon delivery. Customers can choose to put the sender's contact number in the details form to ensure that we will not contact receiver.
- Riders/Dispatchers will only call or text the receiver while it’s on the way for delivery.
- Please take note that we do not deliver to the unit inside high rise buildings (eg. Apartments, condominiums, malls, hotels, hospitals etc) Please ensure that the receiver is available to collect the item from the driver at the drop of point/lobby/ground floor.
- We strictly do not accept any refund/returns or cancellation for same-day delivery order.
- Any cancellation or change of date needs to be informed at least 3 days in advance with our customer service care line via Whatsapp.
- Any cancellation, return or refund orders that have been fully paid cannot be refunded in cash terms or bank transfer. However, a voucher/ J Flowie credit will be issued to the customer. The credit can be used with no expiry date.
- A refund may be issued at our absolute discretion on a case by case basis. As flowers/ bouquets are highly perishable items, we do not accept returns. Returns will only be made if the flowers are in very poor shape or forms which was caused during the delivery process.
- Receiver/Sender are advised to inform us immediately if the item received is in poor shape (within 2-3 hours upon receiving). J Flowie will not entertain any complaints/reports made the next day after receiving to ensure fairness in judgement of the flower. Prior delivery, all items will be captured to ensure the flowers/bouquets are in good condition, kindly ask for a photo if you need any further clarification.
- J Flowie is not responsible if the receiver refuses to accept the item. No refunds will be issued to any customers in such circumstances.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
- Photos on our webpage have under-go image-editing for illustration purposes. Actual product colour may vary due to photographic lighting sources on screen. Each handmade product is unique with one another. In such, bouquet size, shades, bloom size and colour might vary from the pictures shown.
- Cut flowers are perishable products and prone to decomposition and therefore wilt and discolour occurs. Please take note that fresh flowers are not the same as artificial flowers. Occurrence of scars on petals are common, customers could pluck off some of the petals if necessary. We try our best to provide the freshest flowers, but please understand that we are unable to stop decomposition of flowers. Thus, we held no responsibility for the freshness of flowers once delivered or upon collection by the customers.
- Flower wrappers, ribbon colour are subject to change to a similar colour based on the availability.
- Balloon lasting periods differ from one another, thus, the float time or the sizes of the balloon cannot be guaranteed.
- All information provided by customers will be kept confidential and will not be used for any marketing/sales purposes by any third party.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept an order without providing reason. In the event of rejection, we will refund the payment received via the payment method used to place the order previously.